The Lord Chief Justice, Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, gave a lecture on 2 November 2015, which provided a very insightful and relevant perspective on the fundamental area of standards for those in public life in Wales. Full transcript available.
On the 16th of July 2013, the then Commissioner for Standards Gerard Elias QC, welcomed the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales, Lord Judge to the Pierhead for a lecture on titled Standards in Public Life. The event was filmed and is available to watch.
Complaints investigated by the Standards Commissioner:
- Committee on Standards of Conduct
- Public Services Ombudsman for Wales [Opens in a new browser window]
- UK Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards [Opens in a new browser window]
- Committee on Standards in Public Life [Opens in a new browser window]
- Scottish Parliamentary Standards Commissioner [Opens in a new browser window]
- Northern Ireland Ombudsman [Opens in a new browser window]